Board of Directors - December 8, 2021 - Agenda
TREASURE ISLAND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
December 8, 2021 – 1:30PM
This meeting is being held by Videoconference Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 and the First, Fifth, and Eighth Supplements to Mayoral Proclamations Declaring the Existence of a Local Emergency
WATCH LIVE: www.sfgovtv.org/tidaLIVE
PUBLIC COMMENT CALL-IN: (415) 655-0001
Access Code: 2489 178 4619
Remote Access to Information and Participation
In accordance with Governor Gavin Newsom’s statewide order for all residents to “Stay at Home” - and the numerous local and state proclamations, orders and supplemental directions - aggressive directives have been issued to slow down and reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Pursuant to the lifted restrictions on video conferencing and teleconferencing, the Treasure Island Development Authority Board of Directors (TIDA Board) will convene remotely and allow for remote public comment.
If you want to ensure your comment on any item on the agenda is received by the TIDA Board in advance of the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on Tuesday, December 7. Written comments will be treated as a substitute to providing public comment by phone during the meeting.
Visit the SFGovTV website (www.sfgovtv.org/tidaLIVE) to stream the live meetings.
PUBLIC COMMENT CALL-IN: (415) 655-0001/ Access Code: 2489 178 4619
V. Fei Tsen, President Mark Dunlop, Secretary
Linda Fadeke Richardson Ike Kwon
Julia Prochnik La’Shawndra Breston
Supervisor Matt Haney (Ex-Officio)
Robert Beck, Treasure Island Director
Kate Austin, Commission Secretary
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
This item is to allow members of the public to address the Treasure Island Development Authority Board (“Authority Board”) on matters that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Authority Board and that do not appear on the agenda. In addition to General Public Comment, Public Comment will be held after each item on the agenda.
(Discussion Item) – 10 minutes
3. Resolution Making Findings to Allow Teleconferenced Meetings Under California Government Code Section 54953(e) (Action Item) – 10 minutes
This item is to allow the Treasure Island Director to report on Island Operations and Development activities including leasing, health and public safety, utilities, budget, Quality of Life issues, social services and on-Island events, the status of environmental remediation and coordination with the Department of the Navy, interactions with other City and State agencies, progress with Treasure Island Community Development in implementation of the Disposition and Development Agreement and related plans, and other activities related to the transfer and development of the former Naval Station Treasure Island. (Discussion Item) – 20 minutes
5. Communications From and Received by TIDA (Discussion Item) – 5 minutes
6. Ongoing Business by Board of Directors (Discussion Item) – 5 minutes
7. CONSENT AGENDA (Action Items) – 5 minutes
All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Agenda, are considered to be routine by the Authority Board and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Authority Board. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Authority Board so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item.
- Approving the Minutes of the November 10, 2021 Meeting
- Resolution approving and adopting the Treasure Island Development Authority Collection Management Policy
8. Resolution Approving the Election of Officers of the Treasure Island Development Authority, and the Appointment of Officers to the Infrastructure & Transportation Committee and the Sustainability Committee, as Nominated by the Ad Hoc Nomination Committee, to Serve a Twelve (12) month Term of Office Commencing January 1, 2022 and ending December 31, 2022
(Action Item) – 10 minutes
9. One Treasure Island Construction Training Program Update (Informational Item) – 15 minutes
10. Marina Update (Informational Item) – 15 minutes
11. Existing Electrical System Repair & Rehabilitation Projects (Informational Item) – 20 minutes
12. FY22/23 Budget Planning (Informational Item) – 10 minutes
13. Review of Issues Log and Discussion of Future Agenda Items by Directors (Discussion Item) – 5 minutes