Contact your Treasure Island residential property manager
The Villages at Treasure Island:
- Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM: 415-834-0211.
- Overnight, holidays and weekends: 415-445-2184.
Catholic Charities of San Francisco - TI Supportive Housing:
- Mon-Fri 9AM to 5PM: 415-801–4756.
- Overnight, holidays and weekends: 415- 677 – 2279.
HomeRise- Island Bay Homes and Rubicon Villages:
- Mon-Fri 9AM to 5PM: 415-200-0563; or 415-200-0562
- Overnight, holidays and weekends: 628-205-0147
Healthright 360: 628-600-5721 (24x7)
Swords to Plowshares: 415-834-0341 (24x7)
Contact your residential property manager ASAP to report damage or problems within your unit, or your residential building's common area:
- roof, ceiling and window leaks
- malfunctioning doors, locks and windows
- malfunctioning electrical sockets
- malfunctioning appliances like wall heater, refridgerator, stove, common area washer/dryers.
- malfunctioning kitchen and bath fixtures (sinks, showers, bath tubs)
- request an "up-size" of your unit's Recology recycling or compst/green waste containers
- schedule a Recology "Bulky Item Recycling" or Household Hazardous Waste pick-up
- problems with your unit's electricity, water or gas service not related to a larger on-Island utility outage which may be taking place at that time