Orientation: Preparing for Homeownership On-Island
Interested in purchasing a new home on the Island? Have you lived on-Island continuously since June 29, 2011? Come to an orientation session on Saturday April 7th and learn:
- How to obtain financing
- How to become credit ready
- How to qualify for a Below Market Rate Unit
- About down payment assistance opportunities
- Presentations on the above information: 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Q & A session from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Presentation will begin promptly at 9:30 AM. Coffee and pastries will be served!
A Spanish speaking interpreter will be available at the meeting. If you have other language needs, please contact us ahead of time at (415) 795-1851.