Public Attractions and Recreation Opportunities
Treasure Island Restaurants, Grocery and Food Carts
- Aracely Cafe - 401 13th Street - (415) 985-7117 - Pickup only
- Mersea Restaurant - 699 Avenue of the Palms - (415) 851-8118 - Currently closed.
- Tammy's Chicken In Waffles - Avenue D between Clipper Cove Way and California Ave (in front of historic Hangar 2) - Currently closed.
- Island Cove Market/Grocery - 850 Avenue H - (415) 391-2299
- Treasure Island Job Corps Fine Dining Lunch - TIJCC Campus - reservations required (415) 277-2400 - Currently closed.
- TI Market/Deli - 1 Avenue of the Palms, southern end of Administration Building
- Mateo's Hot Dogs - Avenue D and California Ave (in front of historic Hangar 2)
"Signal" Public Artwork
Located on the Treasure Island western waterfront at Avenue of Palms and 9th Street, "Signal" is a public art piece created by Bay Area artist Tom Loughlin and made of steel from the old Eastern Span of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
Treasure Island Wineries
Treasure Island Museum Lecture Series and Exhibits
Treasure Island Museum public programs are currently suspended and the TIM Museum Gallery is currently closed.
The Treasure Island Museum (TIM), a non-profit organization, promotes the history of Treasure and Yerba Buena Islands, curates historic exhibits relevant to the history of the Islands, the Golden Gate International Exposition, the United States sea services, and the history of San Francisco Bay. TIM exhibits can be found in the TIM Museum Gallery at the Treasure Island Administration Building and at the TIDA offices. Visit the Treasure Island Museum website.
TIM Lecture Series:TIM hosts a regular free-of-charge lecture series in the historic Treasure Island Administration Building Lobby. Check the TIM website for upcoming scheduled lectures.
TIM Museum Gallery Exhibits:
Located in the Adminstration Building Lobby, the TIM Museum Gallery features rotating exhibits of the history of the Islands curated by TIM staff and guest curators. The Gallery is open weekdays and exhibits are free-of-charge.
TIM Online Exhibit:
Sports and Recreation on Treasure Island
Treasure Island is home to a variety of sports leagues, instructional centers, recreational opportunities and community fitness facilities; making it "Your Recreation Destination".