TICD 9th Street Realignment Work
Lane realignment, MUNI 25 bus stop closure to last approximately 18 months
UPDATED January 4, 2019
Treasure Island Community Development (TICD) has realigned traffic lanes on 9th Street between Avenue B and Avenue H in order to establish a construction haul route along the southern side of 9th Street. This realignment will be in place for approximately 18 months. The Island community can expect the following:
- Both westbound and eastbound traffic along 9th Street will travel on the northern side of 9th Street between Avenue B and Avenue H.
- Pedestrian travel will be maintained on a sidewalk along the north end of 9th Street between Avenue D and Avenue H.
- Cyclists and vehicles will share the road through the impacted areas along 9th Street.
- MUNI 25 bus stop at Avenue D and 9th Street closed. Riders will board the MUNI 25 at the 9th Street stops located at Avenue B and at Avenue H.
- There will be no on-street vehicle parking allowed on 9th Street between Ave. B and Ave H.
- All other on-Island streets and intersections remain open.