Support "Shop and Dine in the 49" on Treasure Island
This holiday season Mayor Ed Lee encourages San Franciscans to again "Shop & Dine in the 49". The initiative focuses on bringing spending into San Francisco's diverse neighborhoods, including Treasure Island. TIDA encouages residents and visitors alike to support the Mayor's challenge by frequenting our local on-Island businesses:
- T.I. Bar and Grill - 60 Clipper Cove Way
- Oasis Cafe - 401 California Avenue
- Aracely Cafe - 401 13th Street
- Island Cove Market - 150 4th Street
- Mateo's Hot Dogs - TI Front Gate
- Treasure Island Wines - 995 Ninth Street
- Winery SF - 200 California Avenue
- Kendric VIneyards - 401 13th Street
- Fat Grape Winery - 1080 Avenue M
- Sottomarino Winery - Clipper Cove Way
- Vie WInery - Clipper Cove Way
- Sol Rouge WInery - Clipper Cove Way
- A Tran's Bay Bike Shop - Building 1
- Treasure Island Market Deli - TI Front Gate
Participate in Mayor Lee's challenge by tagging a picture/selfie of yourself, your friends or family shopping at your favorite local business, on-Island or in the City, on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook with #shopdine49.
"Shopping local supports small businesses, which helps to keep communities unique and helps to build strong and vibrant merchant corridors. Every dollar spent at local businesses in San Francisco directly supports jobs and our local economy.
As we approach the holiday shopping season once again, we are re-launching the Shop and Dine in the 49 into a year round effort where merchants and neighborhood corridors will be hosting events to invite you to shop, dine and explore with your family and friends."