Reporting Emergencies and Problems on Treasure and Yerba Buena Islands
Dial 911 immediately to report all on-Island fire, medical or law enforcement emergencies, including those in Clipper Cove.
Dial 415-553-0123 for situations that require the San Francisco Police Department, but do not require an immediate police response (e.g., loud parties, a group of individuals loitering in front of your home, noise complaints, reporting theft and other property crimes).
The purpose of San Francisco's 911 Emergency Telephone System is to provide for the immediate response of police, fire, or medical personnel for emergency occurrences. To accomplish this, it is imperative that the calls received on 911 lines be restricted to those situations that require immediate dispatching of Police, Paramedic, or Fire Department personnel.
Reporting Problems and Requesting City Services - SF 311:
San Francisco's 311 Customer Service Center is the primary point of contact for San Francisco residents to obtain information about City and County of San Francisco services, and to report problems on Treasure and Yerba Buena Islands.
- SFMTA MUNI 25 bus line information and complaints
- Reporting on-Island wastewater spills/sanitary sewer overflows
- Reporting clogged storm drains
- Reporting malfunctioning/burnt out street lights
- Requesting graffiti removal
- Reporting downed tree limbs
- Reporting connectivity issues with on-Island SFWiFi Residential Wi-Fi Network
In the event that an on-Island 311 call from a cell phone is routed to City of Berkeley or City of Oakland 311 systems, please ask that operator to connect you to SF 311.
Reporting On-Island Utility Hazards and Damage:
Dial 911 immediately to report observed on-Island utility emergencies including:
- Natural gas odor outdoors
- Downed power line
- Broken water pipe causing on-Island street flooding
Reporting In-Building Damage and Malfunctions:
Contact your Residential Property Manager (residential units) or TIDA (commercial properties) for utility issues including but not limited to:
- Natural gas odor within a residential unit or commercial property
- No utility (water, gas, power) service to an individual residential unit or individual commercial property (i.e. the lack of service is not part of a planned or unplanned on-Island service interruption)
- Plumbing/electrical/heating fixture or appliance issues within your residential unit
- Roof or window leaks
Contact your telecommunications service provider's Customer Service or Customer Accounts divisions directly to report issues and connectivity problems with telecommunications service (Comcast, AT&T landline, wireless cellular providers, etc) on-Island.