Reporting Emergencies and Problems on Treasure and Yerba Buena Islands
911: Report Emergencies
Dial 911 immediately to report on-Island emergencies including:
- Fire or medical emergency
- Law enforcement emergency *
- Natural gas odor outdoors
- Downed power line
- Broken water pipe causing on-Island street flooding
* Dial 415-553-0123 for situations that require the San Francisco Police Department, but do not require an immediate police response (e.g., loud parties, a group of individuals loitering in front of your home, noise complaints, reporting theft and other property crimes).
The purpose of San Francisco's 911 Emergency Telephone System is to provide for the immediate response of police, fire, or medical personnel for emergency occurrences. View more information on San Francisco's Emergency 911 system and how to "Make the Right Call".
SF 311: Report Problems and Request City Services
- SFMTA MUNI 25 bus line information and complaints
- Request graffiti removal
- Report downed tree limbs
- Report damage to on-Island common areas, playgrounds, streets and sidewalks
- Report abandoned waste on-Island
- Report burnt out and flickering streetlights
- Report sanitary sewer overflows/standing sewage in public right-of-way
- Report cloggged stormdrains and standing water on public right-of-way
San Francisco's 311 Customer Service Center is the primary point of contact for San Francisco residents to obtain information about City and County of San Francisco services, and to report problems on Treasure and Yerba Buena Islands.
Reporting Building Damage and Malfunctions:
- Natural gas odor within a residential unit or commercial property
- No utility (water, gas, power) service to an individual residential unit or individual commercial property (i.e. the lack of service is not part of a planned or unplanned on-Island service interruption)
- Plumbing/electrical/heating fixture or appliance issues within your residential unit
- Roof or window leaks
Reporting Interruptions to Telecommunications:
Contact your telecommunications service provider's Customer Service or Customer Accounts divisions directly (Comcast, AT&T, internet service providers, cellular providers, etc) to report issues and connectivity problems with your on-Island telecommunications service .