Access the City Anytime, Anywhere with SFGov App
The SFGov mobile app offer a simplified access to a variety of information and services including the following:
- Access news and updates about City key policies and initiatives.
- Find information about city services or contact the 311 Customer service center.
- Connect with your City government via a variety social media channels.
- Stream audio and/or video content of archived Board of Supervisors meetings, Mayor’s events and key SFGovTv programs (Note: Video streaming is available for now on iPhone through a wifi connection).
- Access a broad variety of information such as the City’s event calendar, SFGovTv schedules, and State and Federal government information.
SFGov Mobile app can be accessed via a variety of mobile devices using one of the following methods:
- Download the application on the Android Market using any Android-powered phone.
- Download the application on the Apple App Store using any Apple iPhones.
Click here for full information on the SFGov Mobile app as well as other applications developed for the public by CCSF Departments.