Board of Directors - December 8, 2021 - Agenda
**NOTICE OF AD HOC NOMINATION COMMITTEE MEETING**
AD HOC NOMINATION COMMITTEE
December 8, 2021 1:00 P.M.
PUBLIC COMMENT CALL-IN: (415) 655-0001 / Access Code: 2487 730 7249
Linda Fadeke Richardson V. Fei Tsen Ike Kwon
Bob Beck, Treasure Island Director
Kate Austin, Commission Secretary
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. General Public Comment This item is to allow members of the public to address the Treasure Island Development Authority Board Ad Hoc Nomination Committee (“Ad Hoc Committee”) on matters that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Ad Hoc Committee and that do not appear on the agenda. In addition to General Public Comment, Public Comment will be held during each item on the agenda. (Discussion Item)
3. Resolution Approving the Nomination of Officers of the Treasure Island Development Authority Board (Action Item) 5 minutes
4. Resolution Approving the Nomination of Officers to the Infrastructure & Transportation Committee (Action Item) 5 minutes
5. Resolution Approving the Nomination of Officers to the Sustainability Committee (Action Item) 5 minutes
Relevant documents such as resolutions, staff summaries, leases, subleases are available at the Treasure Island Development Authority Office, One Avenue of the Palms, Second Floor, Treasure Island, and the Government Information Center at the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. Public comment is taken on each item on the agenda.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the TIDA Board of Directors after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at Treasure Island Development Authority, Building One, 2nd Floor, One Ave. of Palms, San Francisco, CA 941130 during normal office hours.
The Treasure Island Development Authority holds its regular meetings at
The nearest accessible BART station is
In order to assist the City’s efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based scented products. Please help the City to accommodate these individuals.
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers, and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the Chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similar sound-producing devices.
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign and Governmental Code 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE
Government’s duty is to serve the public, reaching its decision in full view of the public. Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people’s business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people’s review. For more information on your rights under the Sunshine Ordinance or to report a violation of the ordinance, contact: Administrator, Sunshine Ordinance Task Force, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244, San Francisco CA 94102-4689; by phone at 415 554 7724; by fax at 415 554 7854; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Citizens interested in obtaining a free copy of the Sunshine Ordinance can request a copy from the SOTF or by printing Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code on the Internet, http://www.sfgov.org