YBI Treasure Island Road Traffic Control with Flaggers
Beginning Monday June 24, 2019, Treasure Island Community Development (TICD) contractors will perform in-street work on Treasure Island Road between Macalla Road and the Bay Bridge West Span ramps/Hillcrest Road intersection to include one-way traffic control with flaggers through the area during work hours. The Island community can expect the following:
Dates/Time of Work:
- Work period is Monday, June 24th, 2019 through approximately Friday, July 5, 2019
- Work and associated traffic control occurs between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM daily.
- No weekend work or associated traffic control will occur.
Nature of Work and Traffic Impacts:
- Storm drain utility installation along Treasure Island Road
- Vehicle and cyclist travel only in one lane through work area.
- One-way traffic control with flaggers will be in effect at each end of the work zone during the workdays.
- There are no impacts to the MUNI 25 bus route nor to active MUNI 25 stops.
- Please plan accordingly for slight delays along Treasure Island Road during the work period.
TICD Construction Hotline (888) 469-0797
Please call the TICD Construction Hotline with any questions or concerns related to construction activities associated with the redevelopment of Treasure Island and Yerba Buena Island.