Treasure Island Road Weekday Traffic Control with Flaggers - through March 20, 2020
Beginning Tuesday February 11, 2020, Treasure Island Community Development (TICD) contractors will perform in-street work on Treasure Island Road between Macalla Road and the Bay Bridge West Span ramps/Hillcrest Road intersection to include one-way traffic control with flaggers through the area during work hours.
The Island community can expect the following:
Dates/Time of Work:
• UPDATED: Work period is Tuesday February 11, 2020 through FRIDAY MARCH 20, 2020
• Work and associated traffic control occurs between approximately 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM daily.
• No weekend work or traffic control associated with this work will occur.
Nature of Work and Traffic Impacts:
• Utility installation along Treasure Island Road
• Vehicle and cyclist travel only in one lane through work area.
• One-way traffic control with flaggers will be in effect at each end of the work zone during the workdays.
• There are no impacts to the MUNI 25 bus route nor to active MUNI 25 stops.
• Please plan accordingly for slight delays along Treasure Island Road during the work period.
Please drive safely on-Island at all times!