Treasure Island Road traffic control with flaggers for TICD construction activity
On Tuesday November 10th and Wednesday November 11th, 2020 Treasure Island Community Development (TICD) contractors will perform daytime work on Treasure Island Road in the vicinity of the Macalla Road intersection. One-way traffic control with flaggers will be implemented through the area during work hours. The Island community can expect the following:
Dates/Time of Work:
· November 10th and November 11th, 2020 between 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM each day
Nature of Work and Traffic Impacts:
- Utility line installation
- Vehicle travel only in one lane through work area.
- One-way traffic control with flaggers will be in effect at each end of the work zone.
- Please plan accordingly for slight delays along Treasure Island Road, including on Macalla Road at the intersection with Treasure Island Road, during the work period.