Treasure Island Road Traffic Control with Flaggers - Saturdays in February
TICD contractors will conduct weekend excavations on Treasure Island Road between Macalla Road and Clipper Cove Way, starting Saturday February 8th, 2020 and continuing over the next three Saturdays as well. One-lane traffic control with flaggers will be in effect along Treasure Island Road through the area during work hours. The Island community can expect the following:
Dates/Time of Work:
• Saturday February 8th: 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
• Saturday February 15th: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
• Saturday February 22nd: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
• Saturday February 29th: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Nature of Work and Traffic Impacts:
• Excavations along Treasure Island Road.
• Vehicle travel only along one lane of Treasure Island Road through the work zone.
• One-way traffic control with flaggers will be in effect at each end of the work zone during work hours.
• There are no impacts to the MUNI 25 bus route nor to active MUNI 25 stops.
• Please plan accordingly for slight delays along Treasure Island Road during work hours.
Please drive carefully at all times on-Island!