Traffic Control - TI - Clipper Cove Way at TI Road
The SF Water Department and TICD contractors will perform in-street work on Treasure Island water system infrastructure at Treasure Island Road and Clipper Cove Way requiring one-lane traffic control with flaggers through the area during work hours. The Island community can expect the following:
Dates/Time of Work:
· Work period is Monday April 29th, 2019 through Wednesday May 1, 2019
· Work and associated traffic control occurs between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM daily.
· No weekend work or associated traffic control will occur.
Nature of Work and Traffic Impacts:
· Flushing and chlorination of new water line running along Clipper Cove Way
· Vehicle and cyclist travel only in one lane through work area.
· One-way traffic control with flaggers will be in effect at each end of the work zone during the workdays.
· There are no impacts to the MUNI 25 bus route nor to active MUNI 25 stops.
· There is no impact to Administration Building, Marina and Island Market Deli parking and access.
· Please plan accordingly for slight delays at the intersection of Treasure Island Road and Clipper Cove Way during work period.