Contacting Your Residential Property Manager
Residents are to contact their residential property manager ASAP to report damage or problems within their unit or residential building, including but not limited to:
- roof, ceiling and window leaks
- malfunctioning doors, locks and windows
- malfunctioning electrical sockets or malfunctioning in-unit or in-building appliances (i.e. wall heater, refridgerator, stove, common area washer/dryers)
- malfunctioning kitchen and bath fixtures (sinks, showers, bath tubs)
- problems with your unit's electricity, water or gas service not related to a larger on-Island utility outage which may be taking place at that time
Residential Property Manager Contacts by Portfolio:
The Villages at Treasure Island:
- Business Hours (Mon thru Fri, 8am to 5pm) - 415-834-0211.
- After Hours (Mon thru Fri, 5pm - 8am and Weekends) 415-445-2184.
Catholic Charities of San Francisco:
Community Housing Partnership - Island Bay Homes:
Community Housing Partnership - Villages:
Swords to Plowshares: