Treasure Island Construction Phase 1 Impacts
TICD construction activities along Treasure Island Causeway and around Treasure Island's southern and western waterfronts has closed on-Island streets and realigned traffic circulation. Motorists, pedestrians, cyclists and MUNI-25 riders can expect the following:
Detours, street closures and traffic circulation changes:
- Avenue of Palms Detour Road open between Clipper Cove Way and 9th Street - New as of July 11, 2020
- Clipper Cove Way Detour Road closed between Treasure Island Road and Avenue D - New as of July 11, 2020
- California Avenue is closed between Avenue of Palms and Avenue C
- Treasure Island Causeway lane re-alignment between YBI Macalla Road and Clipper Cove Way
- 9th Street lane re-alignment between Avenue B and Avenue H
- Avenue M is closed between 10th Street and 13th Street
- All other Treasure Island Island streets remain open
SFMTA MUNI 25-Treasure Island bus route:
The SFMTA MUNI-25 Treasure Island bus construction re-route is in place effective July 11, 2020. Note there are also associated on-Island stop changes now in effect in support of this re-route.
- Island Market Deli (previously at the Treasure Island Front Gate) - Now located on the Administration Building exterior - enter off Avenue of Palms Detour Road - customer parking available
- Mateo's Hot Dogs (previously located at Clipper Cove Way at Avenue D) - Now located at the Administration Building - enter off Avenue of Palms Detour Road - customer parking available
Public parking adjustments:
- For TI Marina slipholders and Island Market Deli patrons: Administration Building south parking lot - enter off Avenue of Palms Detour Road
- For Administration Building employees/visitors and Mateo's Hot Dogs patrons: Administration Building west parking lot - enter off Avenue of Palms Detour Road
- For visitors/SF Bay overlook photo opportunities: Parking lot south of 9th Street between Avenue B and Avenue of the Palms - behind Mersea Restaurant
Short-term visitor and charter tour loading/unloading:
A Visitor Parking Area desinated for safe loading and unloading of tour bus/charter passengers wishing to enjoy the view of San Francisco Bay is located at 9th Street between Avenue B and Avenue of Palms (just east of Mersea Restaurant).
There is no available space for visitor parking and tour bus/charter parking, ilding, loading and unloading of passengers in front of the Administration Building, nor along Avenue of Palms and Treasure Island Road. Tour bus and sightseeing charter vehicle parking, loading, unloading or idling is prohibited at all times in the Treasure Island Residential Neighborhood north of 9th Street.