Treasure Island Avenue M Permanently Closed Between 10th and 13th Streets
Local traffic detour to Avenue H. No impacts to MUNI 25-Treasure Island bus route.
Treasure Island Community Development (TICD) has permanently closed Avenue M between 10th Street and 13th Street, closed Avenue N north of 10th Street and closed 11th Street east of Avenue I in support of ongoing site preparation at the new Treasure Island Wastewater Treatment Facility site along Avenue M. The Treasure Island community can expect the following:
- As of Thursday August 8, 2019, Avenue M permanently closed to vehicle, pedestrian and cyclist through-traffic between 10th St. and 13th St.
- Through traffic will detour to Avenue H between 10th St. and 13th St.
- 11th St. closed to vehicle, pedestrian and cyclist through-traffic east of Avenue I.
- Avenue N closed to vehicle, pedestrian and cyclist through-traffic north of 10th St.
- There will be no impacts to pedestrian, cyclist and vehicle access to Treasure Island Gymnasium nor to the ShipShape Community Center.
- All other on-Island streets remain open.