SFCTA Seeking Island Businesses Feedback on Transportation Plan
On-Island listening sessions scheduled for November 2nd and 5th, 2018
The San Francisco County Transportation Authority has released new information about the Treasure Island Transportation Plan and wants to hear additional feedback from businesses based on Treasure Island. The Transportation Authority has arranged for three Listening Sessions to hear from various business sectors located on Treasure Island. The Transportation Authority’s Principal Transportation Planner, Rachel Hiatt, will provide a brief overview of Transportation Planning for YBI/TI, answer questions, and record your comments/input. New Transportation Plan information released by the Transportation Authority includes tolling hours and rates, business cash or credit proposals and Employee Support Programs.
Listening Session Times and Dates:
- Friday, November 2, 2018 - 9:00 AM: Restaurants/Retail/Event-Related Businesses & Non-Profit Organizations
- Friday, November 2, 2018 - 10:00 AM: Professional Services Businesses
- Monday, November 5, 2018 - 3:00 PM: Contractors, Equipment Rental, Non-Professional Services
Beverages and Bites will be provided!
Listening Sessions Location:
The Board Room
699 Avenue of the Palms Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94130
- For questions regarding the Listening Sessions: paul@pendergastconsultinggroup or 415-621-0600
- For special accommodations or language assistance, please call 415-621-0600 at least 72 hours in advance.
- For more information about the project visit www.timma.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For location, times, and agendas, please visit: www.timma.org
San Francisco County Transportation Authority,
1455 Market St., 22nd Fl., San Francisco, CA 94103.