Treasure Island Playgrounds
Both Treasure Island playgrounds are closed effective March 24, 2020. Please report any observed damage to either Playground to the TIDA office at 415-274-0660.
Located on 9th Street between Avenue of Palms and Avenue B, adjacent to Treasure Island Dog Park
Located at the corner of Avenue E and 13th Street, adjacent to the SF Gaelic Athletic Association Grounds and Aracely Cafe.
For the Island Community's safe and enjoyable use of the Playgrounds, the following are Prohibited at all times:
- Glass Containers
- Smoking, Including E-Cigs
- Barbecues and Fires
- Firearms and Weapons
- Skateboards, Roller Skates, Bicycles and Any Motorized Vehicle Except Wheelchairs
- Intoxicants and Alcoholic Beverages
- Amplified Sound
- Vandalism, Loitering and Dumping
- Vending, Sales and Solicitation Without Appropriate Permits