Treasure Island plays host to corporate events and conferences, weddings, birthdays, reunions and more, as well as popular regular events like the monthly Treasure Island Flea, the annual Treasure Island Music Festival and the annual San Francisco International Dragon Boat Festival.
Let Treasure Island host your next Special Event!
General Information and Inquiries:
Jack Nathanson, TIDA Event Manager
Phone: (415) 274-0688
Contact the TIDA Event Manager
TIDA Special Event Application, Guidelines and Additional Resources:
- Read and download the Treasure Island Special Events Guidelines and Venue Application (PDF)
- Read and download the Treasure Island Development Authority Rental Policy for Special Events (PDF)
- Read about Special Event Resource Information
On-Island Special Event Venues:
- Administration Building Lobby Venue Information
- Casa de la Vista Venue Information
- Fogwatch Picnic Area Venue Information
- The Great Lawn Venue Information
- Jade Studios Venue Information
- Pavilion by the Bay Venue Information
- Treasure Island Chapel Venue Information
- Treasure Island Event Venue
- The Vista Venue Information
- Winemaker Studios Venue Information
- The Winery SF Venue Information
- On-Island Parking Lots/Open Space Rental Rates
All Special Events on-Island adhere to applicable requirements of TIDA, the City and County of San Francisco and the State of California, and are encouraged to maximize alternate transportation and waste reduction strategies during Special Event planning and execution.
Page image courtesy of Another Planet Entertainment.