Treasure Island plays host to corporate events and conferences, weddings, birthdays, reunions and more, as well as popular regular events like the monthly Treasure Island Flea, the annual Treasure Island Music Festival and the annual San Francisco International Dragon Boat Festival.
Let Treasure Island host your next Special Event!
General Information and Inquiries:
Jack Nathanson, TIDA Event Manager
Phone: (415) 274-0688
Contact the TIDA Event Manager
TIDA Special Event Application, Guidelines and Additional Resources:
- Read and download the Treasure Island Special Events Guidelines and Venue Application (PDF)
- Read and download the Treasure Island Development Authority Rental Policy for Special Events (PDF)
- Read about Special Event Resource Information
On-Island Special Event Venues:
** Indicates this venue is not booking dates beyond 12/31/15
- View Administration Building Lobby Venue Information**
- View Casa de la Vista Venue Information**
- View Fogwatch Picnic Area Venue Information **
- View The Great Lawn Venue Information**
- View Jade Studios Venue Information
- View Pavilion by the Bay Venue Information
- View Treasure Island Chapel Venue Information**
- View Treasure Island Event Venue
- View The Vista Venue Information
- View Winemaker Studios Venue Information
- View The Winery SF Venue Information
- On-Island Parking Lots/Open Space Rental Rates
All Special Events on-Island adhere to applicable requirements of TIDA, the City and County of San Francisco and the State of California, and are encouraged to maximize alternate transportation and waste reduction strategies during Special Event planning and execution.
Page image courtesy of Another Planet Entertainment.